A man who was staying in the room below Jackson’s said he heard a shot and saw a bullet hole in his ceiling. Children’s toys were scattered around the room, and he said he felt fortunate his child was not in the room at the time. No injuries were reported.
The man said he later saw Jackson walking around naked upstairs screaming, “[Expletive] the government, [expletive] everyone, [expletive] the Illuminati,” according to her arrest warrant affidavit.
Police never found a firearm but took Jackson to Methodist Dallas Medical Center where she was given a gunshot residue test.
- ‘Two suns’ spotted in China defy explanation
- First ever footage of spontaneous human combustion?
- Jacques Vallée does Reddit AMA (Ask Me Anything)
- Paul Laffoley, Painter Inspired by Time Travel and Aliens, Dies at 80 – The New York Times
- Twin Peaks Director David Lynch’s Foundation to Fund Meditation Training for Rio’s Elite Police